- Mall – E : Virtual reality for online shopping
- Click on the image for the article page
- ASES Stanford summit is happening this week @ Stanford
- Here are the details http://www.stanford.edu/group/asessummit/2011/
- I was @ Stanford summit in 2008 .. 3 years have gone by. OMG
- It was the time when the iPhone and App development started and funds were set up to invest in such companies.
- AS part of the summit, our team pitched for a game app .. we wanted $600,000 to make $10M in 3 years 🙂 (Am sure many companies have made better)
- Life is not the same since i attended.
- My post on the memories and lessons https://balajitechnology.wordpress.com/2009/04/09/ases-stanford-summit-2008-memories-and-lessons/
- Then i was a wannapreneur, Now here i am, running my own startup in Robotics .. On track 🙂
Roles of th student partners
- – Co-ordinating in organizing Robotics workshop in college
- – Co-ordinate student activities related to robotics/ embedded systems in college
- – Promotion of imakerbots.com in college and facebook/twitter/blog
- – Marketing support for imakerobots.com with nearby colleges and schools
- – Discounted / Free registration for the robotics workshop conducted in your college
- – Special Robotics workshop for the student partners for the high performance student partners
- – Special consultation for the mini projects/ final year project for the student partner groups
- – Certificates for the student partner, recognizing the work which will provide a distinct value addition in the resume
Student Partner group
- – 5 students
- – Encourage student group consisting of students from atleast two different departments
- (eg 3 students from CSE, 2 students from EEE or 2 from CSE, 2 from EEE, 1 from ECE)
- Download poster from here (right click and download)
- Print and put poster on the college noticeboard
- Take a picture and post it on the facebook page http://www.facebook.com/geekyinc
- – Refer friend from another college for student partner group
- – Coordinate in conducting a robotics workshop your college.
- – Mail your contact details of the group with subject “imakerobots student partner” and “<your college name>” to email@example.com
- Mention ( Name, Email, College, Branch, Batch (year of study), mobile number)
- You can also mention how you can help promote imakerobots.com
> imakerobots.com will decide on the student group for the college
Details regarding robotics workshop are available here (right click and download)
The workshop can be conducted in your college anytime during semester, during the symposiums and during the summer holidays.
- Once in life make a Robot
- Enjoyed speaking @ TEDxVelammal on what i learnt from robots 🙂
- Had shown a cockroach like robot and a real cockroach in other hand and compared them 😀
- The organizers had given an awesome memento just after we finished the talk. Neat work 🙂
- Mashing up my story with robots and life lessons working with them
- spoke from heart whatever i planned ..
- When students give a big smile, get autograph, have to believe they enjoyed the talk 🙂
- Other speakers were overwhelmingly good http://tedxvelammal.com/speakers.html and kind enough to appreciate mine. Took a lot of motivation from them.
- Awesome conference. amazing experience. Well organised.
- Had a wonderful time presenting 🙂
- Heartwarming that people came back to say my research work will help their research. This is what any researcher wants.
- Got to meet with academicians, industry and Robot show.
- Check out pics here
- Glimpse of talk here.
- Conducting Robotics Workshop @ SSN college, Chennai on 21st September
- They have made some posters for the same. Looks stud
- If you need workshop to be conducted in your college, check details here https://balajitechnology.wordpress.com/robotics_workshop/