It is Not who we are, but what we Dream and Do that defines us 🙂
In my view, important questions we should ask, after we DREAM to DO anything is if we “WANT TO” and “HOW TO”.
We never have to ask if we CAN or CANNOT …. ( We are correct either way )
Dont mock my Dreams . There was some one who did and he “WAS” my friend. [ Hope you understood the past tense ]. There was this unknown fellow who messed with them … His Computer crashed and never recovered!
IF you / anyone you know can help, with Any of the Following … Buzz Me .. I will buy you a Coffee .. Beer SUCKS !
CREATING A BETTER WORLD [What man is a man, who doesn’t make the world better!]
- Create Robotics and Innovation Labs in educational institutes and ignite research in Robotics and allied fields in India.
- Contribute to take EDUCATION to everyone on earth.
- Contribute to take INFORMATION to everyone on earth.
- Make Learning more “FUN”
- Excite kids with Technology and make them to Dream …….. BIG
- Become a DOCUMENTARY short filmmaker.
- Help a poor child for her education till she is on her own
- Look into the Mirror and feel – My Life was worth the Creation!
- Stanford – VISIT DONE ( But would like to STUDY too )
- CMU – VISIT DONE
- IIT (Any of Indian Institute of Technology ) ENTRY DONE … Ah .. How hard it took and equally exciting, fulfilling to say that .. Yet to Graduate … Pray for me !
- B.E ( Computer Science ) – DONE – with valuable lessons other than academics and very good Friends 🙂
- MS by Research – M is DONE .. waiting for the S … Research going on !
- Phd ?? ( Becoming philosopher officially . )
- MBA [ Stanford / MIT / Harvard ]
- California Silicon Valley – DONE
- New York – DONE
- Texas – Actually its not in list, but will keep it since i visited 😛 DONE
- Finally Himalayas
- Some Kool dance moves
- Some strokes in Guitar – Both Melody(for most of the time) and Rock (for fun)
- Kick some butt ( I have 3 black belts brought from shop and one Orange belt through Karate )
- A ROBOT who can HUG – Everyone needs a HUG and i am first in the line
- A Humanoid who can imitate novice actions of human beings
- A program that can program – ( I guess i am out of my mind and loving it )
- Consciousness to robots (I have no idea what that means .. I am partly unconscious when i Dream this .. But i am getting robots to learn and transfer learn … Well…. Thats a START 😀 )
PEOPLE TO MEET ( At least Stand Next to them… atleast < 10 meters radius .. I mean without using Graphics) ( Not in Order of preference )
- Bill Gates ( Yes .. The Microsoft GUY )
- Steve Jobs ( Oh .. Yea .. The apple fellow … The one who invented white apple )
- Abdul Kalam ( The Rocket man of India )
- Shiv Nadar ( HCL guy ) … DONE
- Nandan Nilekani DONE
- Vijay Mallya
- Kamal Hassan ( DONE .. But would like to meet him once more .. and will have same feeling every time )
- Surya Siva Kumar ( The actor )
- Hrithik Roshan
- Jo ( Yea Jyothika )
- Angelina Jolie
- Russell Crowe
- Asimov – Yes the Humanoid Robot
- AIBO – Bow Bow .. Yes the Robo Dog
- An electric Car – I am Green 🙂
- A Sports Bike – I am making up for the last one 😛
- Small Mobile laptop / Tablet PC – To make notes and list all that i crazy things i think and browse on the run
- iPHONE Blackberry STROM – Come on i need one ( That’s Kool )
- HTC Touch DONE ( But nor Fully done as am yet to settle my credit card bill :0
- ARNOLD .. Hrithik … John ABraham ... Ok .. 75 % Daniel Craig Built
- Six pack — Ok Four Packs of biscuits
- Four pack – This time ABS !
- Be worth a billion in rupee ( I dont need in dollars .. I am not Greedy )
- Life Changing Experience – I hope to feel the value of money and how blessed am i right now – You should try too !
- Unknown place
- Unknown people
- No cash ( No Credit card either )
- Survive for a week
- Work in ALL the roles of an organization
- From MAINTENANCE EXECUTIVE ( Sweeper ) to CEO …. Every Job has its own importance . Just wanna feel it !
- Meet a CEO everyday of my life
- Did you get the head fake? Read Again
- The best way and easiest is to become ONE 😀
- Bunjee jumping
- Sky Diving
- Water rafting
The most important thing about achieving the Dreams is “THE PROCESS” and not only the GOAL!