- Check balajil.com
- However, this blog will stay the same
- ASES Stanford summit is happening this week @ Stanford
- Here are the details http://www.stanford.edu/group/asessummit/2011/
- I was @ Stanford summit in 2008 .. 3 years have gone by. OMG
- It was the time when the iPhone and App development started and funds were set up to invest in such companies.
- AS part of the summit, our team pitched for a game app .. we wanted $600,000 to make $10M in 3 years 🙂 (Am sure many companies have made better)
- Life is not the same since i attended.
- My post on the memories and lessons https://balajitechnology.wordpress.com/2009/04/09/ases-stanford-summit-2008-memories-and-lessons/
- Then i was a wannapreneur, Now here i am, running my own startup in Robotics .. On track 🙂
- – Co-ordinating in organizing Robotics workshop in college
- – Co-ordinate student activities related to robotics/ embedded systems in college
- – Promotion of imakerbots.com in college and facebook/twitter/blog
- – Marketing support for imakerobots.com with nearby colleges and schools
- – Discounted / Free registration for the robotics workshop conducted in your college
- – Special Robotics workshop for the student partners for the high performance student partners
- – Special consultation for the mini projects/ final year project for the student partner groups
- – Certificates for the student partner, recognizing the work which will provide a distinct value addition in the resume
- – 5 students
- – Encourage student group consisting of students from atleast two different departments
- (eg 3 students from CSE, 2 students from EEE or 2 from CSE, 2 from EEE, 1 from ECE)
- Download poster from here (right click and download)
- Print and put poster on the college noticeboard
- Take a picture and post it on the facebook page http://www.facebook.com/geekyinc
- – Refer friend from another college for student partner group
- – Coordinate in conducting a robotics workshop your college.
- – Mail your contact details of the group with subject “imakerobots student partner” and “<your college name>” to email@example.com
- Mention ( Name, Email, College, Branch, Batch (year of study), mobile number)
- You can also mention how you can help promote imakerobots.com
- Enjoyed speaking @ TEDxVelammal on what i learnt from robots 🙂
- Had shown a cockroach like robot and a real cockroach in other hand and compared them 😀
- The organizers had given an awesome memento just after we finished the talk. Neat work 🙂
- Mashing up my story with robots and life lessons working with them
- spoke from heart whatever i planned ..
- When students give a big smile, get autograph, have to believe they enjoyed the talk 🙂
- Other speakers were overwhelmingly good http://tedxvelammal.com/speakers.html and kind enough to appreciate mine. Took a lot of motivation from them.
- TEDx is a program of local, self-organized events that bring people together to share a TED-like experience.
- TEDx is of the same spirit as www.TED.com organised locally.
- Speaking at TEDxVelammal http://tedxvelammal.com/speakers.html
- Sharing “what i made Robots learn and what i learnt from Robots”
- Robotics has truly transformed me 🙂 and i will be sharing my story with Robots.
- Date : Feb 6th, 2011, Sunday
- Event is from 9 am to 5 pm
- Buses will be provided from the city if you want to attend
- You can register @ http://tedxvelammal.com/
- The talks should be available live at http://www.hooghli.com/live/
BIL conference was awesome with fab speakers. Enjoyed the talk
Promoted Robotics and my StartUp http://geekyinc.com/ with the students
We have a series of science project/ learning kits for the school students
Mini projects and Final Year project kits for college students
Hoping these kits will give hands on fun learning with students
Also promoted Robotics workshop series with students. More details on the workshop https://balajitechnology.wordpress.com/robotics_workshop/
Took one of light weight humanoid robots and many other set of robots for promoting.
If you need more details shoot a mail to contact[at]geekyinc.com
- Awesome talk by Madankarki on lyrics engineering @ TEDxYouth
- He is the right guy for the right job bridging Technology and Tamil
- andru > Varthai vara kathirukum kavigyan illaya ..
ini> Varthai vandu kathirukkum software illaya 🙂
- This truly is a great service to Tamil
- Shared an interesting animated conversation on Enthiran movie, Robotics, Technology.
- Have become a fan of Madhankarki .. facebook page is here
- http://www.tedxyouthchennai.com/ Happened on 20th november 2010
- Amazing set of speakers who gave inspiring talks
- Heartwarming things about the event is that it was primarily organised by the very young .. mostly school and undergrad students, ably guided by the mentors. Checkout the team here http://www.tedxyouthchennai.com/team.php
- The attendees also included significant number of students from schools and college. This to me is something to smile about.
- One of the objectives for any generation is to mentor the GenNext and feed them with inspiration and information to achieve more significant things. I am sure TEDxYouth is a brilliant step in that direction.
- Honored that i was nominated as TEDxYouth STAR .. enjoyed being there http://tedxyouthchennai.com/blog/tedxyouth-chennai-starslineup/
- 20 slides each 20 seconds .. Its T20 format 🙂
- Presenting on Robotics
- Many other interesting speakers http://pknchennai.com/
- Got quoted in TOI 13 nov 2010 for F4
- F4 is Face to Face with FaceBook Friends. Its an awesome meet up, high on EQ and AQ.
- Join F4 here http://www.facebook.com/F4.WWW
- Feel free to join in.
- Next week is silver jubilee week 🙂