Long story short :
Are you willing to commit flexible 50 hours in a year to make a change? Pitch with ideas, coordinate, develop software, design etc. May be if possible commit Rs5000 in a year (You can decide if and how you want to use it) . Please fill the form
This is an emotional post, will try my best to keep it short.
Pic credit : Internet
- Koi desh perfect nahi hota, usse perfect banna padta hai. You must be the change you wish to see in the world
- During many discussions with friends and family, have had similar discussion comparing state of affairs in India. More often, i hear hopelessness. Kuch nahi hone wala!
- Often there are comparisons made between India and USA, Singapore, China, Europe etc etc [ I find it comparing apples and oranges. You can disagree though]
- I have always felt, given the state India was when British left and 100+ years of being colonized, given the most complex diversity of language, religion, caste, legacy issues, given the complex political, democartic system, India is most complex and has magically become what it is today while many other similar countries have not done as well. (Yes, there are many issues that need to be fixed).
- People are entitled to their views. My view is, i find it unfortunate somehow many educated, well settled people often feel that paying taxes is enough and it is job of government to fix everything. And thanks to the system, it is not up to pace resulting in grumbling and saying “Kuch nahi hone wala! “
- Not trying to be preachy, but India is where it is because many people have contributed beyond just paying taxes. Though there is no obligation, it is joy and opportunity to contribute more than just paying taxes.
- Though i/we have been doing things on and off, eg. $99 affordable robotic finger, 3D moulded footwear, robotic workshops etc.
- There is a need to be more organized, more focused community driven approach.
- I am sure organized 50 people who can commit 50 hours a year for 5 years, can make a reasonable difference in whatever way. At least, it will be more than paying taxes or feeling patriotic only on Independence day.
Pic Credit : KaatuPoochi
If you willing to commit 50 hours in a year to make a change? Pitch with ideas, coordinate, develop software, design, support others etc. May be if possible commit Rs5000 in a year (You can decide if and how you want to use it). Please fill the form